Serai works to ensure that your privacy is protected when using our services.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
notified to you by e-mail.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and
communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To send you our newsletters from time to time.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest
you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.